[cma-l] Japan Promo

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Thu Mar 17 18:50:40 GMT 2011

Cheers Bill

Regards

Nick

+ Dear All

I feel extremely proud and I am enthused at what I am seeing and hearing
from our fraturnity ......... this is what we are about and it is absolutely
fantastic to see people pulling together in this way. We should all share
these things. All stations will have things to promote, be them appeals,
charities, fun events, fund raising events .... we should share and exchange
audio etc etc ................ it would also go someway toward keeping me
from whinging on the message board.
Keep me occupied 24 hours a day as opposed to 23 hours a day !?

MANY THANKS ONCE AGAIN      AND WELL DONE .... GIVE YOURSELVES A BIG PAT ON
THE BACK !