[cma-l] appeal audio

Glyn Roylance glyn at glossfm.org
Wed Mar 16 10:11:19 GMT 2011

Maybe I'm too fussy, but I have normailised the level (up by 10dB) and added
slight fade to beginning and end.  You may download the new mix here:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p2xp93

(Scroll down past adverts to bottom of page for download link.)

Glyn

On 15 March 2011 16:38, CMA-L <cma-l at commedia.org.uk> wrote:

> [...]

GLOSS FM now broadcasting on 87.7FM across South Gloucestershire
http://www.glossfm.org.
Why not download the GLOSS FM browser toolbar for easy access to radio
player, local information and more!
http://GLOSSFM.Toolbar.fm/