[cma-l] FW: Weekend Digest

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Thu Mar 10 12:44:49 GMT 2011

Murray n’ all

Simple question really

.. we (CCR) are ticking all of the boxes,
without a shadow of a doubt we are ticking all of the boxes, we are also
filling in all the holes, plugging up all the dykes, uncovering all the
grids, ticking more boxes, and then a few more

.. in fact that many,
that we have now run out of boxes and paper and ink !
and yet we have had   SOD ALL from the actual lottery

       we have
had a few very nice letters though, it is ever so nice to receive letters

.. but not the ones that say

.. UNFORTUNATELY, your application has
not been successful this time
AGAIN

.. after going through about three
processes and answering extra questions

. I thought I was taking my
11 plus again ?!

The fact that we are operating and the fact that an organisation like Ofcom
have faith in us giving us the licence in the first place and letting us
keep it, should in itself speak volumes

.. the people on these panels
clearly fraternise & move in the same circles as the little green men from
planet zog at the DCMS.

I’m really sorry to be rude, I really am

. But one word has been
visibly clear to us over the past four years --- it’s called = FRUSTRATION !

Nick

  _____