[cma-l] Community Radio: Oral Answers to Questions - DCMS, 03/03/11

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Thu Mar 10 12:28:05 GMT 2011

Jaqui n’ all

Good luck on this one

.

 perhaps you could ask them the most
important question of all ??      you can put my name to it if you wish
(I’ll be asking David Rutley/George Osbourne the same question when I meet
them tomorrow at 1:30pm)

Do the (DCMS) actually know what they are doing ??    as we do have good
advisors at the CMA and a grass roots level who are far better qualified on
the matter of Community Radio than most of the dimwits in their office
..
or at least that is how it has seemed for the past 4 years

.. ask them
also if they have any intention of surprising us with their expertise ? as
they haven’t thus far

 and finally, when they arrived at the DCMS to
start their careers
 which planet they arrived from ?

LOL

Regards