[cma-l] Community Radio: Oral Answers to Questions — DCMS, 03/03/11

jaqui devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Tue Mar 8 16:37:47 GMT 2011

Dear all

No, we do not know what it means yet, other than that there will be a new
Communications Bill.  Any potential changes in the regulatory regime for
community radio would have to go out for consultation by DCMS before being
included in any new legislation.

Just to let you know we are seeing DCMS this Thursday and will raise this
issue and get back to you all,

Best wishes

Jaqui

--