[cma-l] FW: Weekend Digest

Associated Broadcast Consultants info at a-bc.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 20:03:42 GMT 2011

Seems like a great idea to me.  Although some people think it's a "paltry
sum", it would take our advertising a team a long time pounding the streets
to raise £2k.  That amount could go a long way to paying some of the fixed
costs.

Regarding the "never happen" comment, the same could arguably said about
creating a larger fund!

Glyn

On 8 March 2011 16:33, Murray Dawson <murray at shmu.org.uk> wrote:

> I think we'll have to agree to differ on this one Nick/Trevor.
> It'll never happen.
>
> Let's move on and concentrate on creating a larger fund.
>
> Murray
> --
>
> Murray Dawson
> Project Director
> Station House Media Unit
> Station Road, Woodside
> Aberdeen AB24 2WB
>
> t +44 1224 515013
> e murray at shmu.org.uk
> w www.shmu.org.uk
>

> Office - ccr-fm <office at ccr-fm.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>  Looks like one or two are starting to drift round to my way of thinking
>> ??        quite interesting really. Get your 2K and THEN go back to your
>> local MP and ask the question     ‘’is someone taking the Michael
>> ??’’                he might take you seriously …………….. however, with some
>> getting £30,000 and others getting sod-all our whole ethos and the very
>> basis of us pleading poverty all the time goes out the window.
>>

>> Have some faith in your whinging Uncle Nick ………….. at least try it for a
>> couple of years ……………. Anything is better than the shambles we’ve got at the
>> moment.
>>

>> The pot would grow of course by at least £100,000 coz’ you wouldn’t need a
>> grants panel !    just a monkey with a cheque book …….. monkeeeee magic !
>>

>> Regards
>>

>> Nick

GLOSS FM now broadcasting on 87.7FM across South Gloucestershire
http://www.glossfm.org.
Why not download the GLOSS FM browser toolbar for easy access to radio
player, local information and more!
http://GLOSSFM.Toolbar.fm/