[cma-l] ONS Community Radio advertising spend

Shane Carey shane at eclectic-productions.co.uk
Fri Mar 4 18:10:17 GMT 2011

Dear william,

What your area manager for st Albans has said below 'advertising spend
is being directed towards community radio in the big cities, with a
high proportion of ethnic minorities' is in direct contradiction to
your claim below that there is no money for advertising spend.

Apparantly he got this direction from central office.

As you are the head of media for the central office, I would like you
to clarify this statement - or it is yet another example of either
poor organisational internal communication, or more fobbing off?

Regards,

Shane