[cma-l] FW: ONS Community Radio advertising spend

Shane Carey shane at eclectic-productions.co.uk
Fri Mar 4 11:49:27 GMT 2011

Dear William,

I sent this email (below) to you earlier in the week, and am writing as
I've had no response as yet. To date, communication and clarity from the
ONS both centrally and locally has been poor. It is difficult to
understand why, as one of your campaign pledges was to specifically
target the hard to count in ethnic minority groups. As your Area
Managers' response below suggests, the importance of using Community
Media to target these groups has been recognised. Why then are we and
Community Radio in the bigger cities still experiencing either a wall of
silence or inconsistent information from your organisation?

As Head of Media for the ONS, we would appreciate some clarity from you.

Regards,

Shane Carey

Reprezent FM

London