[cma-l] Radio playlist/playout software

London Chinese Radio admin at londonhuayu.co.uk
Tue Jun 28 15:32:54 BST 2011

Hi everyone,

Good to see a good response to Shane's post, and discussion that follows.
I wonder if anyone could help me with recommending a good playlist
generation software?

We are using Station Playlist at the moment, but it doesn't use mp3 tags. I
would like to find software that works from tags and not folders. I think
it's more practical, because a file can have many different tags, eg date,
artist, genre, tempo, mood, language, rating, etc.

I'd like to dump Station Playlist and find something more practical. And
hopefully for free, or very very cheap. Any recommendations?

Best regards,

Peter Vautier
London Chinese Radio