[cma-l] FW: BCAP consultation on post-conception advice services

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Tue Jun 28 12:26:15 BST 2011

Martin

Who are they ?     and yes you are correct, I'm unaware of any rules
regarding this. We run lots of adverts that have nothing to do with the
Station receiving ''paid advertising''           health n wellbeing, general
advice etc etc               we do it because it is morally right to do so.

You have possibly, gathered my whole approach tends to revolve around morals
as opposed to legals ....... perhaps the reason why I get so frustrated and
angry.

The restrictions etc are WRONG                   full-stop ..... no debate,
no discussion, no consultations               wrong - wrong - wrong   not
acceptable.

Anyway, if something is kicking off, put my name down, I like a ding dong
from time to time it keeps me sane.     LOL

Regards

Nick

  _____