[cma-l] Radio Playout Software/Hardware Compatibility

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 24 19:59:15 BST 2011

I would have thought that the only thing to do was to put the problem to P-Squared for a solution.
I've referred the situation personally to Liam Burke and I understand that he has responded.
Going even further back, I would also have thouigh it wise before laying out hard-earned funds to discuss what hardware was already in place and check on compatibility.
That said, I've offered our services as being well-versed with Myriad on the basis of using and supplying it over the past 8 years.

Ian Hickling
Partner
transplan UK