[cma-l] National Media Museum Open Commission

Tamar Millen tamar.millen at commedia.org.uk
Mon Jun 20 13:33:45 BST 2011

+++++ Forwarded Message +++++

National Media Museum Open Commission

Life Online [open source] Open Commission

We are very pleased to announce that we are going live today with an
open commission call for the Life Online temporary exhibition space
[open source]. We are seeking a new artwork based on the theme of online
sharing and collaboration with a budget of £10K (fee and production
costs). The deadline for submissions is Wednesday 27th July and
interviews will be held in Bradford on Wednesday 24th August.

http://www.nationalmediamuseum.org.uk/lifeonlinecommission

We'd love to hear from you if you're interested in applying - and if not
please share the link with anyone you know who may be.

The Life Online exhibition [open source] will open in March 2012 in a
brand new custom-built gallery on the Museum's 7th floor. The content
will explore the open source culture of sharing and collaboration on the
internet and web, while exploring threats to net neutrality that could
signify the end of the internet as we currently know it.
--
Tamar Millen
Arts Coordinator

www.commedia.org.uk