[cma-l] Would you like to help film the CMA Conference and AGM this Saturday?

Phil Shepherd phil at somersetfilm.com
Wed Jun 8 22:56:44 BST 2011

Dear Members and Friends

Very much looking forward to seeing people this weekend at the conference
and AGM in London.  At this time of both challenge and opportunity we have
much to play for and much to celebrate in the continuing - and growing -
vitality and profile of our sector.  We very much hope you will find time to
join us.

I have a request - we intend to film the keynote elements of the day for the
web and need some help with camera and sound operation.  The amount of depth
with which we cover the day will depend on how much help is available so
please get in touch if you would like to be involved - or if you have
volunteers involved with your project who might be interested.  I will
bring the camera and sound equipment and will of course be there to brief
you and to support the process.  I hope to hear from you!

See you Saturday!

With best wishes

Phil

Phil Shepherd