[cma-l] Talk to me about the Canstreamer Community Radio App (iPhone/Android) at the CMA Conference 11/06/11

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Wed Jun 8 18:32:00 BST 2011

Hi Gordon

Many thanks for your interest in the Canstreamer app.

Possibly O2 does not allow your device to 'consume' the continuous streaming
of any audio / video content:

http://www.3g.co.uk/3GForum/showthread.php?t=75347

Glad it worked on Vodaphone though!

*iPhone:*
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cma-canstreamer/id440524239?mt=8

*Android:*
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.phonegap.cmaplayer

I like the way the screenshot for the iPhone app in iTunes mentions the *CMA
Conference this Saturday 11th June in London* - limited number of tickets
still left, book now:

http://www.conference.commedia.org.uk/

Best regards

Bill