[cma-l] UK Radio Player

stan lafoucade slafoucade at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 2 00:20:32 BST 2011

Hi Martin

We've signed up or going too...albeit we're only online for now.  The benefits
appear quite worthwhile not to mention potential listenership numbers and the
introductory offer of £90 for streaming - more than enough reason for
consideration.  I'll be exploring the offer more today with one of our
volunteers who works at 1Xtra who brought it to my attention about a year ago.

Regards

 Stanton La Foucade|Director|Streetlife Radio|02085310543|Rm 120 Waltham Forest
College|707 Forest Road|E17 4JB