[cma-l] key committments etc

Phil Korbel phil.korbel at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 14 12:33:57 BST 2011

Hi all

from our experience - and from reading a lot of Ofcom bulletins - I think
Ofcom are keen to listen if you have a change in circumstances but as I
recall there didnt seem to be, erm, open communication, between the station
and Ofcom about what they were doing.  Can hardly blame them for coming in
hard if they get the feeling that the licence holder isnt being totally
frank with them...

bests

Phil

On 13 July 2011 18:22, Office - ccr-fm <office at ccr-fm.co.uk> wrote:

>  Chaps****
>
> ** **
>
> I think the point I am trying to make is surely there are some grey areas.
> We can promise a lot of things, and possibly deliver them ………. However, due
> to circumstances sometimes they are not sustainable (possibly only for the
> time being)           if one endeavours to get back to where they should be
> then surely there will be understanding and a bit of lee-way****
>
> ** **
>
> ????****
>
> ** **
>
> Perhaps if the law makers concentrated on reeling in the real bother
> causers and those with contempt for the rules instead of making ridiculous
> rules and regulations for small fry we’d all be a lot better off …………….***
> *
>
> ** **
>
> We’ll see what Mr Hunt and Co do over the next few weeks !?****
>
> ** **
>
> Regards****
>
> ** **
>
> Nick****

Phil Korbel
Director
0161 237 5454

Radio Regen is a community, media and urban regeneration charity
A company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales No.
3753832
Registered office: 12 Hilton Street, Manchester, M1 1JF
Registered Charity No. 1077763
www.radioregen.org
www.communityradiotoolkit.net
http://www.radioregen.org/consultancy/<http://www.communityradiotoolkit.net/consult/radio-regen-consultancy/>