[cma-l] key committments etc

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Wed Jul 13 18:22:53 BST 2011

Chaps

I think the point I am trying to make is surely there are some grey areas.
We can promise a lot of things, and possibly deliver them .... However, due
to circumstances sometimes they are not sustainable (possibly only for the
time being)           if one endeavours to get back to where they should be
then surely there will be understanding and a bit of lee-way

????

Perhaps if the law makers concentrated on reeling in the real bother causers
and those with contempt for the rules instead of making ridiculous rules and
regulations for small fry we'd all be a lot better off ......

We'll see what Mr Hunt and Co do over the next few weeks !?

Regards