[cma-l] Council in tune with community radio

Julian Mellor julian at 10radio.org
Wed Jul 13 14:18:58 BST 2011

I was talking to one of the applicants earlier this week and found
myself suggesting similar i.e. it's almost immaterial who gets the
licence because in a medium sized town (60,000 souls) the individuals
behind each of the bids can (assuming they're capable of getting
along) join forces and work together - it's just about whether (in
overly simplistic terms) it's called ABCfm or XYZfm.  Well, that's the
theory - due to be tested in the coming months!

Julian

10Radio: community radio for the 10 parishes
1 Croft Cottage, West St, Wiveliscombe, Somerset, TA4 2JP
Hear us on 105.3fm & www.10radio.org

JM tel: 01984 623 104
Studio and office tel: 01984 624 137

For details of our training, team building, hire and broadcast
services, please go to www.10radio.com

10Radio CIC
Registered Office: 1 Croft Cottage, West St, Wiveliscombe, Somerset,
TA4 2JP
Registered in England and Wales Number: 6004252