[cma-l] Council in tune with community radio

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Wed Jul 13 12:35:24 BST 2011

Dear All

Quick question ......... when a bid goes into Ofcom and there are in this
case (3)      if they licence the 'best bid'      surely it is not a loss
for the other two, but a victory anyway as the people involved in the other
two bids could join forces with the successful applicant ?

We (CCR) failed first time round, but got it second time round ... I know I
say it myself, I think we deserved it and think we do a damn good job,
however, we were not challenged by anyone. Could it have been different ?

If the 'imaginary others' had got the licence I just would have applied to
give them assistance ......... possibly it would have turned out to be the
same outcomes but without the stress !

Lol

Regards

Nick