[cma-l] BCfm goes Gay for the day

Phil Gibbons phil at bcfm.org.uk
Fri Jul 8 18:30:07 BST 2011

Good points Nick.

We have a great LGBT show on BCfm which is taking over the station for the day tomorrow. Over two thousand podcasts per show – imagine if that was National or networked?

I think this could lead to a network of shows rather than a National station. We would be willing to talk with any show specially for the Gay/LGBT community. Many of the issues are national and covering them as a group would be great. We could do an ideas share, cross broadcasting etc!

Anyone got any ideas?

Phil

Phil Gibbons - Station Manager
phil at bcfm.org.uk

Bristol's Community radio station - Your voice - Your choice!
93.2fm in Bristol
Online at: www.bcfm.org.uk

0560 1126659 - Office Phone

www.bcfm.org.uk

The Beacon Centre
City Academy Bristol
Russell Town Avenue
Bristol
BS5 9JH

Bristol Community Fm LTD No. 05377534. Registered Charity No: 1123827
Registered Address: The Beacon Centre, City Academy Bristol, Russell Town Avenue, Bristol, BS5 9JH. This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. The contents of this message will not be in any way binding upon BCfm Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.