[cma-l] [Fwd: Reminder: 7th Feb deadline for One World Media Awards]

Cathy Aitchison cathy.aitchison at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 31 10:57:33 GMT 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Reminder: 7th Feb deadline for One World Media Awards
Date: 	Mon, 31 Jan 2011 10:18:22 -0000
From: 	Leanne Dmyterko <Leanne at oneworldmedia.org.uk>

*REMINDER*

*One World Media Awards 2011*

*Entries Submission Deadline: Monday 7^th February 2011*

* *

Dear colleague,

*There is only one week left to submit your entries for the 2011 One
World Media Awards - the deadline is next Monday 7^th February.* Please
ensure your entries are submitted online and all materials reach our
offices by the closing date (full postal address below).

More detailed information and the online entry form can be found on our
website at http://oneworldmedia.org.uk/awards/how_to_enter.**

If you have any queries regarding entries, please call me on +44 (0) 20
7922 7944.

Kind regards,

Leanne

Leanne Dmyterko
Events Coordinator

One World Media
CAN Mezzanine

32-36 Loman Street

London SE1 0EH

leanne at oneworldmedia.org.uk <mailto:leanne at oneworldmedia.org.uk>

www.oneworldmedia.org.uk <http://www.oneworldmedia.org.uk>

Charity Number: 296335

One World Media promotes and supports the media's contribution to
development, human rights and education.

* *

**Entries now open for the 2011 One World Media Awards. Closing date 7th
February.**

More details at www.oneworldmedia.org.uk/awards
<http://www.oneworldmedia.org.uk/awards>

* *