[cma-l] Fw: Copyright Licensing Agency

Chris Barnes C.Barnes at watch-hillfields.org
Mon Jan 24 09:55:48 GMT 2011

Had a great deal of hassle from a similar agency a couple of years ago
and after politely trying to tell them it didn't apply to us, I ended up
refusing to take any phone calls and ignoring letters and emails.
Haven't heard anything since.

Chris

Chris Barnes

Operations Manager

WATCH Ltd

Incorporating Hillz fm

12 Victoria Street Hillfields Coventry CV1 5LZ

Tel: 024 7655 0564

Mobile: 07920 279416

Fax: 024 7622 9423

Registered Charity Nr. 1112123