[cma-l] CRO amendments? Laughable!

b.mole at talk21.com b.mole at talk21.com
Fri Jan 21 18:42:45 GMT 2011

Happy anniversary... exactly a year since the community radio order was amended to allow stations in previously banned areas to apply for a full licence, and STILL WE AT WCR CANNOT APPLY!!!

Government say the law comes into force the day after it's made... sorry but I find that laughable. Government need to make sure that the resourses are in place to impliment their orders promptly not to still be waiting for more than a year afterwards.

One of our members has died waiting for this licence, none of us are getting any younger!!

Barry Mole
WCR Community Radio