[cma-l] Local TV and the CMA brand

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Fri Jan 21 15:28:05 GMT 2011

On 21 January 2011 12:44, Office - ccr-fm <office at ccr-fm.co.uk> wrote:

[...]

> Finally, could someone confirm as to whether or not my input goes on the
> board or is it binned !?            I don’t actually mind either way, as
> long as I know. I can do lots of other things at this end as opposed to
> writing e-mails where I am basically only trying to rally the troops and
> fight for the cause.

Your messages come through to the list.  You may check the archives here:

http://mailman.commedia.org.uk/pipermail/cma-l/

The email list guidelines may be viewed online here:

http://www.commedia.org.uk/about/cma-email-lists/email-list-guidelines/

You would be informed if your message was rejected.

Many thanks for your contribution.

\\

Facebook Fans: http://bit.ly/cog8n5
Canstream Internet Radio: http://www.canstream.co.uk/