[cma-l] Local TV and the CMA brand

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Fri Jan 21 12:44:21 GMT 2011

Ian n’ all

I have been badgering our local MP about this development. Ian’s views are
my sentiments entirely

 I did express these views about three weeks
ago via this message board.

Whether I come across as a ranter, or a whinger or in whatever way people
may think
. I have a view and I am entitled to it, just as much as everyone
else is. I actually disagree with quite a number of the ‘impressions of me’

. When the bottom line of it all is that I am simply passionate, loyal,
honest and fight for the cause. I also don’t put up with

.. ?????
from people,                  plus   of course the fact that our radio
station has had a bum deal and as Ian points out, these clowns are running
round trying to bring in digital and TV and lots of other things whilst
Community Stations can’t do the basics and are scraping along on their
backsides !

Finally, could someone confirm as to whether or not my input goes on the
board or is it binned !?            I don’t actually mind either way, as
long as I know. I can do lots of other things at this end as opposed to
writing e-mails where I am basically only trying to rally the troops and
fight for the cause.

I accept that at times I am not particularly professional in my approach,
but we all have our cross to bear

. !           I am a layman and working
class and proud of it

.. I ain’t changing 51 years of being me just so I
can pander to the money-men and the upper-crust

.. count me out on that
one. What you see is what you get.

Anyway, a quick confirmation please and then I can decide as to whether or
not I can continue with the debates or whether my input is pointless.

On Wednesday
.. Mr Hunt will know my views. Like em’ or lump em’ !

Regards

Nick

  _____