[cma-l] CMA Promo

Glyn Roylance glyn at glossfm.org
Thu Jan 13 14:57:10 GMT 2011

You're on Peter!  (You may recall we one the last such competition - the
election promos last year !)  We could do with some more competition!! ;-)

Glyn

GLOSS FM now broadcasting on 87.7FM across South Gloucestershire
http://www.glossfm.org.
Why not download the GLOSS FM browser toolbar for easy access to radio
player, local information and more!
http://GLOSSFM.Toolbar.fm/