[cma-l] CMA Promo

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 13 11:48:03 GMT 2011

I have a great fear that this is going to be a classic committee excercise.
Please remember that a camel is said to be a horse designed by a committee.
Is there any point in publicising Community Radio as a total entity - and only to people who are already listening to Community Radio?
By the same token - is there any point in publicising the CMA to people who are unlikely ever become its Clients?