[cma-l] comty radio and campaigning

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Mon Jan 10 15:19:23 GMT 2011

Julian and all

Remain impartial I think ?..... Pass the buck, Sit on the fence and all that
jazz. You could have a ''vote here'' counter ... both on the website and
on-air, this way it is the listener's views expressed and not the station's.

I understand where you are coming from ..... our Council have given us a bit
of funding .. in some particular instances we can't get them to comment on
certain things, clearly because they don't want to comment. If we press the
issue or the coverage results in negative feedback for the Council, will
they give us another tickle next year ?????     dunno' ?

It is another nightmare on top of all the other nightmares.

Nick

  _____