[cma-l] Fw: Ofcom update: Ofcom consults on Draft Annual Plan2011/12

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Fri Jan 7 11:34:41 GMT 2011

Martin / CMA / Ian

Hells bells

. This is an interesting one ?                Ian / Jaqui /
Bill n’ all

 do you think I’d better ‘butt-out’ of this one ??!!
I could do more damage than good.

My opinions are quite well known on a number of things

. All to do with
Community Radio of course and our ‘plight’

. The other topics give me no
concern neither, do I have an opinion. I don’t understand much outside the
community broadcasting venture to be honest.

Subscribe and input – OR – not ?!

Regards

Nick

  _____