[cma-l] Oxford Media Convention 2011

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Thu Jan 6 20:04:17 GMT 2011

Sorry guys, I forgot to mention

. Galaxy are now Capital in our area

. Smooth have changed formats 3 times and their name once. So to have
Century    er Real

.. 2 stations in our area who whinge about the
150,000 rule are actually combined and joined at the hip to the tune of a
possible 350,000

 and yet our restrictions are based on and due to these
clowns !             we get blown away by Ram 2 miles from our base, Key 103
come over the top of us near the football ground
(only 4 miles away)

..
the BBC hog all the frequences

. The community fund is pitance

..
and getting smaller. Pirates who continually break the law get awarded
licences and I’m supposed to be a happy bunny ??                   everyone
seems to be doing what the hell they want and getting rewarded

.. we are
doing exactly what we wrote on the can from the outset and still after 5/6
years continue to get treated like crap !

I believe Canalside has a very good case even if no one on this message
board does

. And we won’t change our opinion untill this debacle is
looked into and sorted out.

The answer by the way is not the cowards way out either

. By getting
rid of the trouble causers and the boat rockers

    we are neither, we
are simply fighting our corner.

It can all be sorted with a nod and a pen

..

Could someone please answer me this question

.. all in all

 if ALL
the restrictions were lifted, would we seriously pose a threat to anyone ??
could we, are we capable?

 I personally don’t think so, unless one our
gang knows something different ?

We just need enough money to deliver the promises and the projects, a touch
more power so’s not to interfere with other users and to remain
not-for-profit

. No share holders, no dividends, no bonuses
.. no one
milking it and the requirement to prove it

 what other restrictions do
we need ?           none in my book.

Nick

  _____