[cma-l] Oxford Media Convention 2011

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Wed Jan 5 18:37:54 GMT 2011

Dear All

I won’t be able to go unfortunately

 1) Haven’t got any money ???
2) A Government that wants to be CREATIVE & would like to see GROWTH and yet
restrictions are still abound

 !?                 er ?       is someone
taking the p

..ss out of my intelligence ?

3) I’ve got no interest whatsoever with director generals of the BBC

.. I
pay his bloody wages !         4) Jeremy Hunt is about a much use as an
ashtray on a motorbike and with me at present about as popular as a fart in
spacesuit !

 5) Will they be speaking or lecturing ?                I
don’t need some stuck up plonker telling me how to run CCR

.     Cast
off the shackles and then watch this space.

I’m afraid ladies & gentleman the only thing I’ve got at the moment is
‘contempt’                                      although, the type of guy
that I really am, I would probably still buy em’ a drink down at the local
pub.

It’s so frustrating >>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Nevermind

.. everyone I suppose at our (CMA) end is trying to their
best

.. ?                   bless em’

Regards

Nick                                              perhaps I agree with Ian

. Then again, I ‘ve forgotten the original point

..
also, as per my last e-mail, if I leave here to go to Oxford, whilst my
back’s turned the bailiffs will get in !                          LOL

  _____