[cma-l] Music Royalties

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Fri Feb 25 17:34:58 GMT 2011

Hi Nick

Please send me what you have received from PRS for Music.

The licence fee for PRS for Music this year is £636 plus VAT which is £763-20.

The MCPS licence fee for the period 1st October 2010 – 30th September
2011 is a flat fee of £182-48 plus VAT which is £218-98.

http://www.prsformusic.com/users/broadcastandonline/Radio/Communityradiolicence/Pages/default.aspx

I don't understand what you mean by "this year they're mithering it
appears for more" - the licence fee is increased annually in line with
inflation, VAT has now been increased to 20% and there is the MCPS
charge, as discussed.  If all this does not account for the uplift
that you see then email me off-list please so that I can investigate
further.

With best regards

Bill
Facebook Fans: http://bit.ly/cog8n5