[cma-l] Music Royalties

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Fri Feb 25 16:57:39 GMT 2011

Bill n' all

Your e-mails explaining the points and legalities are as always very
helpful, well written and do explain thoroughly the issues.

There is one main issue though ......... WE CAN ALL KEEP ARGUING TILL THE
COWS COME HOME .......... we are dealing with laws, legalities and people
that quite frankly couldn't give a monkeys cuss about our situation.

Their hands are out, the rubber gloves are on and greased up and they are
pulling on the teets !    the strokes are long and precise and they are
milking the hell out of everything ........   let's stop debating and
arguing and let's start doing.

Anyway, I have still not had an answer regarding anyone who pays over the
£700     does that mean no one does ??

We have always paid the £700 but this year they're mithering it appears for
more.
I even ended up with the big chief writing to me .....          by the way,
is anyone going to the seminar next month to be patronised ?     you can see
it now, there'll be four big whigs up front talking all legalities and
giving a history lesson, and all the people in the tuppenny crush auditorium
will be like one of those nodding Churchill dogs that you see in the back
windows of cars.
How embarrassing !

No thanks

Regards

Nick .................. see you next week .... livin' for the weekend !