[cma-l] Census 2011 - Call for responses - update

Javed Sattar javed at awazfm.co.uk
Thu Feb 24 21:28:48 GMT 2011

Hi All,

Just to update, we at Awaz FM have a good relationship with Scottish
Government and in terms of Census we will be running paid advert
regarding census, we have also been contracted to produce same
information in Urdu and Punjabi - this is only applicable to Scotland or
in our case Glasgow.

Likewise a few other community radio stations will also have been asked
to run census adverts. I guess the position in Scotland is we have a
different relationship that works for all concerned.

Javed