[cma-l] [Fwd: We won an award!!!!] Soundart and the other award winners

Cathy Aitchison cathy.aitchison at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 16 10:11:11 GMT 2011

As mentioned by Richard just now - see message from Soundart Radio below
about their award for Unsane Rhapsody.

http://www.mediatrust.org/community-voices/projects/inspiring-voices-new-winners/
The full list of winners in this round of Inspiring Voices awards is:

~ Blue Horizons - stop frame animation from members of Richmond
Fellowship, a Liverpool-based group supporting people with experience of
mental health problems <http://www.richmondfellowship.org.uk/>
~ NetBuddy  - interactive online community for people caring for someone
with a learning disability
~ South Leeds Community Radio - using digital media to make local people
better informed and to bring them together
~ Radio Marmalade <http://www.downstar.co.uk/marmalade/>- Wokingham, 40
young people and adults with disabilities
~ Our Voice Our Say  <http://www.ourvoiceoursay.com/> - interactive
website from people with learning disabilities in Sunderland
~ JustVisiting <http://www.justvisiting.com/>- Gateshead, social
networking community for hospital patients and their friends and loved
ones, plus hospital information, visiting times etc
~ Unsane Rhapsody - season of radio programmes from 25 people from
Totnes with experience of mental health issues, supported by/broadcast
on Soundart Radio - see below
~ The Connection at St Martin's - London, photography workshop where
homeless people tell their stories and experiment with digital media as
a platform to express themselves.

Best wishes
Cathy