[cma-l] Audience figures for Community Radio

Tony Bailey studio at ravensoundradio.co.uk
Wed Feb 9 15:00:07 GMT 2011

Found this:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/feb/04/rajars-digital-radio

Regards,  Tony Bailey

Local Reports and Vintage Tunes 24/7 at www.ravensoundradio.co.uk

Raven Sound PO Box 1062 Bromley BR1 9QA UK
Tel: (020) 8466 8060  Int: + 44 20 84 66 80 60
Skype: ravensound

Raven Sound is a voluntary sector community media project

This email is for the addressee(s) only and may be confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email
and immediately delete this email. No guarantee is provided that this
email or any attachments are free of viruses.