[cma-l] FW: THE CENSUS IS COMING - NEWS FROM CHESHIRE EAST COUNCIL

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Tue Feb 8 18:45:28 GMT 2011

Hey Stevie boy !                     at least it confirms they’re getting
through. And guess what, these e-mails take me no time at all

.. I punch
them out whilst having my brew. One thing I have learnt over the past 7
years is how to type extremely FAST

.. and I mean MEGA FAST

..
trouble is, I’m 51 and it’s all done with one finger !            DOH !

With reference to grinding down

 nobody has ever ground me down

.
As I have said, all the nonsense does is grind me up
..          it is an
injustice, unfair and nobody (commercial radio) is going to bully us around
!

So as I have said we soldier on

 no one is ground down     trust me !
anything but.

All the best

Regards

Nick

PS

.. IN FACT WE DAREN’T GET GROUND DOWN         Why?
because we have a job to do

 only this week we have had another 14
youngsters walk through our door, the socilally excluded lad who is with us
has been in trouble constantly with the Police since he was 8

 they can’t
believe it
.. he hasn’t done anything wrong for 5 months coz’ he loves it
here. He’s got belief, feels good about himself, and I’ve given him tasks to
do and goals to achieve

.. without community radio, this guy would only be
heading one way. We ain’t going anywhere

.. like I have said        we
have a job to do

. We’re like the lager, reaching parts that all the
others can’t. Onwards and upwards
.

  _____