[cma-l] Council charge for Antenna space rent. help!

info info at nusoundradio.com
Mon Feb 7 19:09:51 GMT 2011

Dear Alex.. Thank you for the information I’m going to setup a second
meeting with the council officers and see what will be the lowest we can
achieve.

Taari Sian

Sales & Marketing Director

Tel:020 8472 9994

Mob: 07961 387 787

www.nusoundradio.com

Telephone: +44 (0) 20 8472 9994
Sales: 020 8472 9994 | Studio: 020 8472 9292
Nusound  Radio Limited registered in England with registered number 5838731
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the
addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system
and do not copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any part of this e-mail or
its attachments  Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or
virus-free Nusound  Radio Limited does not accept responsibility for any
loss arising from unauthorised access to, or interference with, any Internet
communications by any third party, or from the transmission of any viruses.

  _____