[cma-l] Charitable Status

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Sun Feb 6 11:52:55 GMT 2011

Eddie

Yep !   I know where you're coming from on this one ....... oh dear !!
however, it just goes to prove yet again, that when applying for a community
licence we should read the small print ......... actually, after everyones
past experiences over the last 5 years it SHOULD be in BIG print !

Welcome to the world of Community Radio .. The medium that has you doing
lots of admin' and things ???    going around in circles, uttering the same
arguments and points week in week out, none stop ..... And most importantly
wastes 40 hours of ones time per week, instead of actually doing what we are
supposed to be doing ...

Being the nice dedicated people that we are though, we manage to get all of
this done because we actually work 80 hours per-week !

By jove, it's Sunday .. And here I am again, catching up on all the things
that I have just mentioned, so that this week I CAN actually do what I am
supposed to be doing.

By the way guys .. Most of my stuff is tongue in cheek you know ...
Still like to think though, that it gets the message across.

Point made                       tatty bye for now.

Regards

Nick

  _____