[cma-l] Travel News

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Fri Aug 26 12:00:30 BST 2011

Claire

We actually had the service with all the logins etc etc   but never used it.
Our traffic reports are not brilliant but like others, we are on a
‘make-do-scenario’ at present. Quite fascinating though how someone can come
down from £1000 to £250 in an instance ???            that’s got to be one
the best I’ve seen this year LOL :-)

Anyone signing up for the grand package must have either taken leave of
their senses or was wanting to be seriously taken for a ride (pardon the
pun)    or both !

When our funding gets better, we may have a tickle at a later date, for now
we will simply have to soldier on

. we’re in the rural outback of
North East Cheshire, most people have Horse n’ Carts, Pony and Traps and
Tricycles round here

.. we only discovered the wheel 3 years ago !    :-)

Regards

Nick

  _____