[cma-l] Funding News: NatWest Community Force - Nominate yourproject now.

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Wed Aug 17 18:26:21 BST 2011

Dear All

I think the point I am trying to make is this ..... with the best will in
the world if a we are up against a cancer charity or a festival that raises
money each year for children with down syndrome then you can bet your bottom
dollar we will finish a poor third, languishing way behind on the votes
and may I say     quite rightly so.

That is why I believe in fair distribution so that everyone gets the same.
There could of course be two tiers with those above being on a higher tier
than the likes of community radio.

Just a thought that's all ..... then again I could be once more viewing this
from the wrong end of the drainpipe ?!

Regards

Nick

  _____