[cma-l] Fwd: Launch of The Radio Academy's 30 Under 30

Jaqui Devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Mon Aug 15 13:25:07 BST 2011

Get your volunteers in!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: The Radio Academy <newsletter at e.radioacademy.org>
Date: 15 August 2011 12:03
Subject: Launch of The Radio Academy's 30 Under 30
To: jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk

   Email not displaying correctly? View it in your
browser.<http://e.radioacademy.org/_act/link.php?mId=C85535117381952532841044530359&tId=56992604>
  [image:
30 Under 30]<http://e.radioacademy.org/_act/link.php?mId=C85535117381952532841044530359&tId=56992605>

*The Radio Academy is looking for the brightest talent under 30 working in
UK radio.*

Our industry is full of brilliant people, but we want to find thirty young
people who don’t just do their job well, but go the extra mile. Those who
make the list will be widely recognised as the industry’s brightest stars
and will be announced at the Radio Festival in November.

It doesn’t matter which sector or discipline you come from. We want to hear
from producers, sales people, journalists, presenters, production
assistants, PAs, technicians, commercial producers and support staff.

The critical qualification is that you are exceptional.

So, we want to hear about your greatest achievement in radio.

The Radio Academy’s ‘30 under 30’ is open to anyone who has been working in
UK radio for no less than 12 months prior to 1st September 2011, who is also
under 30 on the 1st November 2011.

*What should you do now?*

For further details, click
*here*<http://e.radioacademy.org/_act/link.php?mId=C85535117381952532841044530359&tId=56992606>and
in no more than 250 words tell us why you deserve to be in The Radio
Academy’s ‘30 under 30’.

The closing date for submissions is *Friday 23rd September 2011*.

We’ll also need a current pic and the name and contact details of someone
with whom we can verify your entry, just in case.

Entries will be judged by The Radio Academy’s ‘30 under 30’ team and will be
announced at the Radio Festival in November.

Good Luck!

  [image: Enter Now]

*Cost:* FREE

*To enter:* Click
here<http://e.radioacademy.org/_act/link.php?mId=C85535117381952532841044530359&tId=56992607>to
enter.

*Closing Date:* 23rd September 2011

[image: RF 2011]<http://e.radioacademy.org/_act/link.php?mId=C85535117381952532841044530359&tId=56992608>

For the Latest News
[image: facebook]<http://e.radioacademy.org/_act/link.php?mId=C85535117381952532841044530359&tId=56992609>
[image:
twitter]<http://e.radioacademy.org/_act/link.php?mId=C85535117381952532841044530359&tId=56992610>
[image:
rss]<http://e.radioacademy.org/_act/link.php?mId=C85535117381952532841044530359&tId=56992611>
[image:
linked in]<http://e.radioacademy.org/_act/link.php?mId=C85535117381952532841044530359&tId=56992612>

**

Sponsor<http://e.radioacademy.org/_act/link.php?mId=C85535117381952532841044530359&tId=56992613>-
to a Friend<http://e.radioacademy.org/_act/link.php?mId=C85535117381952532841044530359&tId=56992614>-
Update
Details<http://e.radioacademy.org/_act/link.php?mId=C85535117381952532841044530359&tId=56992616>

You've received this email as the main contact address we have for Jaqui
Devereux.

The Radio Academy -
www.radioacademy.org<http://e.radioacademy.org/_act/link.php?mId=C85535117381952532841044530359&tId=56992617>
Registered Office: 1 Old Burlington Street, London W1X 1LA
Registered in England as a Company Limited by Guarantee, No. 1978 864
Registered Charity No. 293825 VAT Registration No. 644 8099 09

{~C85535117381952532841044530359~}

--
*Jaqui Devereux*
Director, Community Media Association