[cma-l] petition

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 21:59:57 BST 2011

Dear All

I have signed the e-petitition           I have also done my usual and left
them with no doubt about my feelings. Because these petitions are as big a
shambles as the actual things we are complaining about perhaps the CMA could
get to grips with the ''Big wigs''   and ask them why there is no section
for comments ??  unless I have missed something of course .. apologies if I
have.

It is this constant black and white tick this tick that answer that with no
real substance and it does not give a balanced view on the feelings at
ground level. Do the Ivory Towers brigade actually read this stuff and do
they have the balls to actually communicate with people who may be able to
stand their ground and argue the toss.

I have sent two through      one normal one followed by a rant ... the rant
was placed within the address section as there is NO section for comment.
SURPRISE SURPRISE

At least our address and name is now in the Guiness book of records as we
have just beaten that railway station in Wales   LOL  :-)

It is absolutely imperative that the CMA get onto Mr Hunt and his cronies
and they get a section on the form where thoughts, observations and comments
are possible. Our people deserve to be more than a number on a piece of
arithmatic

Finally ... the 58 signatures as it states are now up to 59 because mine is
on there, however I have pointed out in my comments IN THE ADDRESS SECTION
that I speak for and represent another 89 ...... will they be added on
I think not.

I also pointed out that the date of August 2012 confirms what a complete
joke it is ..... most people may have given up the will to live by then and
we could be almost in the next stone age.

It really is pathetic                              CMA ........ Let em' know
please !

Thankyou

Regards

Nick

I'm still up here at this time as we are working on some equipment . there's
4 of us here till midnight. I thought I would mention it in case someone got
the idea that I was drunk (or something)    and just fancied having a pop
via the e-mail                    sober as anything ladies and gentlemen

Sweet dreams       :-)