[cma-l] Germany switches to DAB+

Tony Bailey studio at ravensoundradio.co.uk
Thu Aug 4 16:29:33 BST 2011

The full DAB picture in Germany, which has a state/federal broadcasting
system is given here:

http://www.worlddab.org/country_information/germany#current_situation

Also FYI, the recent DRM+ trial in Scotland, using the ex Talk 107
transmission facility:

http://blogs.rnw.nl/medianetwork/drm-trial-in-scotland-ends

I think there is scope for a move towards DAB+/DRM+ as a potential long
term "all digital" solution.

Regards,  Tony Bailey

Local Reports and Vintage Tunes 24/7 at www.ravensoundradio.co.uk

Raven Sound PO Box 1062 Bromley BR1 9QA UK
Tel: (020) 8466 8060  Int: + 44 20 84 66 80 60
Skype: ravensound

Raven Sound is a voluntary sector community media project

This email is for the addressee(s) only and may be confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email
and immediately delete this email. No guarantee is provided that this
email or any attachments are free of viruses.