[cma-l] Sony Radio Academy Awards 2011

Andrew David adavid at lincoln.ac.uk
Tue Apr 5 21:41:41 BST 2011

My sentiments entirely after spending £200 of my budget over the last 2 years and having nothing to show for it.

Andrew David
Managing Editor

SIREN FM - offering you the chance to be involved in the exciting world of community radio where you're only limited by your nerve and imagination - go on, be brave
www.sirenonline.co.uk <http://www.sirenonline.co.uk/>
01522 886001