[cma-l] Sony Radio Academy Awards 2011

Martin Steers martin at martinsteers.co.uk
Mon Apr 4 16:38:03 BST 2011

Why not celebrate our own as our own?

Why not have the CRA - Community Radio Awards? After a while they will have
their own prestige and standing. Like the student radio awards that are now
held in some regard within the industry, its also a great event to celebrate
a growing great sector of radio. Not to mention if people start putting
awards in with that, get good feedback not only does it allow them to grow
as a station / show / presenter but also give them experience in putting
submissions together for things like the sonys..

Would be more than happy to be involved in a project like this, i have some
experience of the SRA awards, putting submissions together etc

Martin