[cma-l] Radio Player and community radio

Tom Buckham t.buckham at futureradio.co.uk
Tue Apr 5 13:19:42 BST 2011

Hi Jaqui

That's great news, well done to all at the CMA for brokering this deal - having seen how the Radio Player is developing its fantastic that CR stations will be able to get access at a reduced rate.

In the last update we received from Neil Dawson they said they hoped to have all pre-registered stations listed within 3 months of the launch - have any of our sector been formally contacted regarding formal registration yet?

Thanks,

Tom Buckham
Station Manager
Future Radio
Tel:01603 455250 Fax:01603 508096
168b Motum Rd, Norwich, Norfolk, NR5 8EG.

Please click here<http://localgiving.com/charity/futureprojects> to support Future Projects

www.futureradio.co.uk<http://www.futureradio.co.uk>
[cid:image001.gif at 01CBF394.1F6A2330]<http://www.facebook.com/futureradio>[cid:image002.gif at 01CBF394.1F6A2330]<http://twitter.com/futureradio>[cid:image003.gif at 01CBF394.1F6A2330]<http://youtube.com/futureradio969>
Future Projects is a social inclusion charity for young people and adults in Norwich and Norfolk.
Registered charity number 1103200
Before printing, think about the environment
P It takes 24 trees to produce 1 ton of office paper!
Please note that Internet email is not a fully secure method of communication. You should be aware of this lack of security when emailing us.