[cma-l] Sony Radio Academy Awards 2011

kamal kamal at kampra.com
Tue Apr 5 10:30:51 BST 2011

Hi all.
Don't comment too much here but do find all conversations useful.
Industry sector specific awards sounds like a great idea although I can see that there might be problems deciding what all the categories would be. These are not insurmountable as the SRA shows.
We need recognition of the diversity and quality of programming and stations and our own awards would be as vigilantly assessed as any Sonys so they would never be considered 'second class' or 'irrelevant' as I am sure some would portray them (no-one here though).
My penn'orth.
Kamal Prashar