[cma-l] Internet radios - are they any good?

Tony Bailey studio at ravensoundradio.co.uk
Wed Sep 29 12:57:04 BST 2010

You are quite right to point out Ian that the general perception of
broadcast radio was and still is FM (it was medium and long wave before
that).  Unfortunately the expansion of air space has not kept up with
demand for broadcast services so "totally reliable proper radio" will
increasingly become a minority platform.

Tony Bailey

--
Raven Sound PO Box 1062 Bromley BR1 9QA UK
Tel: (020) 8466 8060  Int: + 44 20 84 66 80 60

Raven Sound is a voluntary sector community media project
www.ravensoundradio.co.uk