[cma-l] Internet radios - are they any good?

Stevensuttie at aol.com Stevensuttie at aol.com
Tue Sep 28 23:11:57 BST 2010

wow! Internet radio is the future! I have a PURE Evoke Flow (which Salford
City Radio's volunteers bought me recently as a leaving present) and I can
honestly say that it has renewed my passion for listening to radio.

I'd be surprised if there are any stations on this list that I haven't been
 listening to in perfect quality!

Get one. In fact get two... one for upstairs and one for downstairs. FM's
rubbish, and its got a limited shelf life, apparently!

Kind Regards
Steve